Data Repository: Maize Epigenomic Variation Project
Welcome to the online data repository for the Maize Epigenomic Variation Project, hosted on the Corral system at the University of Texas at Austin Texas Advanced Computer Center. Browsable data files formatted for the Broad Institute's Integrated Genomics Viewer are presented here for several papers resulting from this project.
- Eichten et al. PLoS Genetics. Heritable Epigenetic Variation among Maize Inbreds
- Waters et al. The Plant Cell. Parent-of-Origin Effects on Gene Expression and DNA Methylation in the Maize Endosperm
- Eichten et al. The Plant Genome. Variation in DNA methylation patterns is more common among maize inbreds than among tissues
- Eichten et al. PLoS Genetics. Spreading of Heterochromatin is limited to specific families of Maize retrotransposons
- Eichten et al. Epigenetic and genetic influences on DNA methylation variation in maize populations